Raikkuboii

Raikkub

It's nice to get banned from a server you love because toxic enemies think you're cheating. Can someone unban me cause i would never cheat in CS. 

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Tell us few things first:

• when did it happen (approximately)

• in which server did that happen

• if you know the players' name who banned you, that would be helpful as well.

With the given info we'll be able to watch the full demo and see the full situation for ourselves and only then we'll be able to help you.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Prieš 1 Valandą, Bullzai said:

Tell us a few things first:

• when did it happen (approximately)

• in which server did that happen

• If you know the players' name who banned you, that would be helpful as well.

With the given info we'll be able to watch the full demo and see the full situation for ourselves and only then we'll be able to help you.

It was like 2 months ago and i can look tomorrow who banned me server was vimos awp only 

Dalintis šį pranešimą

9 hours ago, Raikkuboii said:

It was like 2 months ago and i can look tomorrow who banned me server was vimos awp only 

I forgot to ask for your steam account as well, you didn't mention it so we basically don't know who you are.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

My account is Raikkub and i got banned because of nothing i just played with my friend who gave me info and i said to them they better stop

36 minutes prieš, Bullzai said:

I forgot to ask for your steam account as well, you didn't mention it so we basically don't know who you are.

RaikkuB

Dalintis šį pranešimą

7 valandas prieš , Bullzai said:

Steam name is raikkub and in game name is Raikkub caserandom.com

Dalintis šį pranešimą

4 valandas prieš , Echo said:

i've found only this account in ban list (Click here)  so he's banned permanent with reason "Wallhack" link in ban list > Click here Banned by: @Boga

This is right account and the ban is a misunderstanding or a mistake because i have never cheated in cs or never will i personally hate cheaters. Like i said before my friends gave me info when they were dead and i told them to stop but they didn't listen. I'm so sorry that i used the information. But not all the time.

Dalintis šį pranešimą