MadJaHead

Hello

I'm from Russia.I don't know your language, so I write in English. I liked your surf server. But the damage from the fall is not very much. On this thought as obtain VIP. On the server, no one answered. I found a website and tried to buy it. But due to different countries, I can't pay by card. Maybe you can give VIP just from the heart?) If you can write an answer in English, thank you

Dalintis šį pranešimą

2 valandas prieš , MadJaHead said:

I'm from Russia.I don't know your language, so I write in English. I liked your surf server. But the damage from the fall is not very much. On this thought as obtain VIP. On the server, no one answered. I found a website and tried to buy it. But due to different countries, I can't pay by card. Maybe you can give VIP just from the heart?) If you can write an answer in English, thank you

@Bullzai, What you think about that, aaa?

Dalintis šį pranešimą

5 valandas prieš , MadJaHead said:

Just because you wrote this message, I'll give you free V.I.P. for few weeks 😊. Leave your steam profile below in the comment.

Dalintis šį pranešimą