mrwsl

Question about your WC3 server

Hi everyone, thanks for providing a csgo wc3 server. I hope you don't mind me asking in English: can you tell me which version of wc3 mod/sourcemod do you use? I want to set up something similar for an upcoming event and I struggle to find the proper files. Thank you in advance!

Dalintis šį pranešimą

as far as i understood owner has lots of stuff, custom built by other people, by himself, something you have to pay for you name it in wc3 server.

So i doubt he will give any of them away. Tho you could hit us up and do your event on our server if you want. We are happy to help with that.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Thanks for your offer and help!

I would love to have some basic information on which versions the server run, like mm and sm for example. I get that I can't just copy/paste your work, but still want to know if you run it off from the war3source.com code or something completely else. Also paying would be an option for me.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

I've set up that server in 2015, I don't remember where I got the original plugins, but I'm pretty sure the creators website went offline somewhere in 2019, and now most of the files are heavily modified. Races are uniquely created and new abilities created. I don't sell my work, or others at that matter. So like Deivius mentioned, you could use our server for your event if you like.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Thanks for the heads up! I will have a talk about the event and if a collab on the table! Meanwhile I will try on my own to set up from their github. The year 2015 is helping a lot already for mm & sm version ❤️

Redaguota mrwsl
Info added

Dalintis šį pranešimą