WITH LOVE SIMON

Complaint 15yrld administrators

maybe stop giving admins , super admins to uneducated 15 yrlds ?  who have no closesure what is Lithuanian language I would be pleased https://steamcommunity.com/id/ralfinjss/ this peasant kid has no idea how to represent your server to be honest im ranked 2nd in your server my hours on 1v1 im top 1 in activity this kid comes when he gets a chance to 1v1 in me in arena slays me when I ask why he mutes me and Im not the only victim on the server of this little Latvian uneducated teenage virgin master . so sad that kids can buy admins and do what ever they want without getting any warning or taking penalities or admin taken from then abusing and using admin right's in server how they want. so sad that noone gives a single f here . he is the reason me and my other counterstrike colleagues gonna stop playing on the server. he taunts and verbaly assaults ant provokes people to have fights with him so he can gag them mute them sadly I didn't got the chance of recording a demo because I got muted and kick today from the server of this little uneducated prick . sorry for my language I had  enough of this peasant . your  dearm and beloved among everyone in the server your general and respected legendary counter strike player  SIMON. -  WITH LOVE SIMON . guys I hope u reach back to me . and you can solve this issue I bet if u do somekinda voting on the server or ask others how they feel about him. u manage to decide. thanks bye . 

Dalintis šį pranešimą

First of all, please use proper grammar of English language to communicate properly because it is very complicated to read your text.

Well about this player(admin) - I have reviewed his behavior in our servers and he will get 1 month ban with his admin rights revoked (and maybe even banned from buying them). 

Let me say that to you - we do not nor it is possible that we would know about EVERYONE in this world. That is, we physically could not know who is going to buy admin and what is his view of this world. thus we cannot predict his behavior with such privileges, therefore we can only react reactive(it means that only after the something happens).

Lastly, please do not speculate that no one gives a damn or your other nonsense without having a proof (a fact).
And do not insult people whatever they do. Because I could even ban/mute you for that, we do not tolerate that.

His given mutes and bans for other players have been removed.

Best wishes,
Leftas

• Lovin' it 4

Dalintis šį pranešimą

I'll just add one little thing as well, just for future reference - you don't have to record a demo, our servers do that for you 24/7, all you need to do, is tell us what, when and where (situation, day, time of the day, map name) it happened. 

If you didn't knew this (what looks to be the case), then we'd certainly appreciate it way more, if you'd give a suggestion of how we could spread/share this information with our fellow non-native players, instead of, well, saying we don't give a fuck. Cos that's not true, and now

death from above twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Ši tema yra užrakinta.