Invoked on 2023-08-30 21:58:12
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason wh ir silent aim. -Soffter
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (1) SoLLip

1.  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198369859773/ 

2. 2023-08-30 21:58:12 awp only server, timing could be from 21:00 to 21:58, map maybe fy pool day vim, or cs max dont remember

3. -Soffter ?

4. I played on your server yesterday for maybe an hour or more, shut down pc and went to sleep. Today I want to play a bit and I am surprised that I have ban.

Ok, so what I don't understand is why and how I got banned? Was I spectated? Did admin atleast save a demo on me that he can share, so other admins can see no reason for ban?

I don't have wh I play by radar, sound, common sense and flick shots. My stats are nothing special 1,3 kills vs deaths ,accuracy probably around 20 to 25% , hs ratio probably around 20%. I have couple thousand kills and 50 to 100 hours played in your server. I have never ever used any cheats in any server in any game.

Please unban me, I like playing on your server.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Hello,

you got caught cheating that's it, we watched the demo. You made it so obvious. 

There's nothing to add honestly!

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Thanks for reply. I have never cheated in any game, I have never had any cheats on my pc. I'm 30 y old and play only for fun after work. It's a shame I got banned as I liked playing on your server. Can you please drop demo where you suspected me cheating here on forum?

Dalintis šį pranešimą

• All Admins must have evidence when they are trying to prove something and when they are asked for proof of why they banned/kicked/gagged etc.
    Punishment: ban 1d + warning.

Dalintis šį pranešimą