LIIFS

Appeal ban

we were playin mix , and Vimo.lt admin (Factory) banned me ! Reason ? i dont know yet, if i were toxic or much talkin u just need mute or gag me ? but the reason for ban ? aint really seeing it , ofcourse if i was using some cheats then thats is the reason why u need BAN me from server ! 

Redaguota LIIFS

Dalintis šį pranešimą

58 minutes prieš, LIIFS said:

we were playin mix , and Vimo.lt admin (Factory) banned me ! Reason ? i dont know yet, if i were toxic or much talkin u just need mute or gag me ? but the reason for ban ? aint really seeing it , ofcourse if i was using some cheats then thats is the reason why u need BAN me from server ! 

Half game you only screamed. In the end of the game I said calm down, but you still sreamed and swearing more than talking about game.  I muted you. You started trolling, blocking me. When I kicked you. You didn't learn your mistake and started trolling, blocking, shooting me again. So I banned you.

Now don't pretend to be an innocent lamb that you don't know what you are being punished for. You understand everything perfectly well and you are the most toxic person on the servers. Feel a little bit of boundaries when you talk to the supervisors (I'm not talking about yesterday's game when you got banned). You should see how many mutes you've gotten for disrespecting the administration. Your next punishments will be so long that you will forget how to speak.

• It is forbidden to stall, grief the game, map or round intentionally (Not doing objective, trapping players etc...) *New*
    Punishment: 1st time - warning/Slay, 2nd time kick, 3rd time - Ban from 30 to 1440 Minutes dependong on severity.
  • You cannot insult other players.
    Punishment: 1st time - 30 min. mute/gag; 2nd time: 1 day mute/gag; 3rd time - 1 week mute/gag.
  • You cannot spam anything in the chat/mic.
    Punishment: 1st time - 30 min. mute/gag; 2nd time: 1 day mute/gag; 3rd time - 1 week mute/gag.
  • You cannot have insulting/advertising nick, also you cannot pretend to be administrator.
    Punishment: 1st time - warning; 2nd time - 30 min. ban; 3rd time (or if the advertisement is being done on purpose) - permenant ban.

And all the times are just doubling. So think for a moment whether you want to calm down or whether you want to not talk

With Love fActory ❤️

Dalintis šį pranešimą

are you stupid ? u didnt warn me or anything else , first time u kicked me out or muted cant remember rn ! but whats is the reason for ban ? instead u can just mute me or gagg me ! and ye i screamed cuz u had money and didnt bought me awp when i had no money dumbass! i hope u demoted 

Dalintis šį pranešimą

10 minutes prieš, LIIFS said:

instead u can just mute me or gagg me !

15 minutes prieš, fActory said:

I muted you. You started trolling, blocking me. When I kicked you. You didn't learn your mistake and started trolling, blocking, shooting me again. So I banned you.

Thats all. Have a good 4 days without screaming and trolling.

Dalintis šį pranešimą