MadJaHead

Very surprised

Im sorry for my actions. Yes I did practicly cheat. But it wasn't me. That was my friend on my account. Im sorry for my friends actions. I gave him my account to play on cuz he wanted to get me global elite. He just told me he cheated. Sorry.

• Kek 1
  • Nepatinka 3

Dalintis šį pranešimą

3 hours ago, ツ csgoempire.com said:

Im sorry for my actions. Yes I did practicly cheat. But it wasn't me. That was my friend on my account. Im sorry for my friends actions. I gave him my account to play on cuz he wanted to get me global elite. He just told me he cheated. Sorry.

1 - I think that's an not excuse.

2 - you played like this all day

3 - I don't think it's right to distribute the account. Especially since this is an administrator privilege. What if he decides to ban people?

Dalintis šį pranešimą

6 minutes ago, ツ csgoempire.com said:

I know, but he had my login long time ago. I did not want him to get on my account. He has my login for about a year. So my account got basically hacked

So why you dont changed password if you knew that your friend had all logins.You are  reponsable for that not your friend.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

He lost all his privileges due to his actions and irresponsibility, the only reason he's not banned yet, is cos he's not a new player and admitted / explained everything on his own, so i'll give him the benefit of doubt. He will be closely watched and if there's gonna be any suspicion about any kinds of cheats, he will get perma banned with no further discussion or 2nd chances. Consider this your last and final warning @ツ csgoempire.com.

Dalintis šį pranešimą