vibin0

Banned for no reasson?

Your username and link to your profile - 0  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199126033451/
When, in which map and server did it happen? - No idea
What's the name of the admin? (If you know) No idea
Explain the situation, what happened, why did you receive the punishment? -  I have no idea ,  on 09/05/2022 i wanted to play deagle only i tried joining and it said i have been banned , i thought it was a mistake , so i waited more than 2 days , but no I,ve been IP banned for no reasson . I dont use alts , dont see the point of using an alt to play on community servers. I hope I can get unbanned , cause there aint any other good deagle servers out there.a

Thanks for the replies in advance. 😄

Dalintis šį pranešimą

You got banned because a piece of garbage from your country Latvia at the time of having your current ip address hacked on the server, thus the system assumed it was you when you received his old ip adress so it blocked you. I unbanned you. I recommend switching to a static internet provider which gives 1 exclusive ip adress, so you cannot get it anymore from garbage like that one.

Dalintis šį pranešimą