anti-spy

free ban

Yes. the Warden has been asking non stop, even spamming to you, so you could provide more information about your account. Unlock so we could see csgo hours next time because your account looks fresh.

Unbanned

Dalintis šį pranešimą

I have played 70 hours in CS: GO. I have been playing recently. Before that, I have been playing since 2001, and I have experience. Before that, I did not play CS: GO because I had a weak computer. When I updated my computer, I installed CS: GO. And I play sometimes. How not to get banned if there are not enough hours?

Спойлер

image.thumb.png.2c23f39c791681c8afc048b805049e5d.png

Redaguota anti-spy

Dalintis šį pranešimą

But this is not your main. On which account did you play before? Its impossible to play like that with 70 hours of game time.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

56 minutes prieš, Deivius1 said:

But this is not your main. On which account did you play before? Its impossible to play like that with 70 hours of game time.

I played in computer clubs in no-steam 1,5. 1.6. And at home, too, in no-steam. I can record the screen when I play. I don't play with cheats, and I don't think it's interesting. How can I prove that this is the main account?

Spoiler

I recorded the screen. The video is being processed. Quality will be coming soon.

Redaguota anti-spy

Dalintis šį pranešimą