Grenko

Banned for playing a specific race

So i keep getting threatened to get kicked/banned by [SpecAdmin] * GanjaYraGerai * among others and got kicked once by said person for playing Venomancer. 
If it's not allowed to play specific races, I'd recommend putting that in rules or just removing them instead.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

56 minutes prieš, Grenko said:

So i keep getting threatened to get kicked/banned by [SpecAdmin] * GanjaYraGerai * among others and got kicked once by said person for playing Venomancer. 
If it's not allowed to play specific races, I'd recommend putting that in rules or just removing them instead.

Please provide the time of the ban and map that you were banned from. 

Dalintis šį pranešimą

För 14 minuter sedan sa Kimetsu か ま ど タ ン ジ::

Ange tidpunkten för förbudet och kartan som du förbjöds från. 

Aim_headshot about 2-3 hours ago, but it was only 30 min ban so I'm not banned any more.

Redaguota Grenko

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Hello, @Grenko, what really happened was that he just kicked you, but still this type of behaviour is not acceptable, so we're sorry you had to go through this. The admin will be warned, if anything like that happens again just reach out to us and we'll fix it as soon as possible!
About the classes, you can use all of em, some of those classes are just hated by others that's all.
I hope I've answered all of your questions, if not reply here and we can disscuss them 🙂.
Have fun and have a nice day!

Redaguota Erniux
mi english is veri bad :c
  • Lovin' it 1
  • Patinka 1

Dalintis šį pranešimą