BugBoy12

Perma Ban

Jūsų Nick ir jūsų nuorada Steam profilio. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199022428904/

Kada, kuriam mape ir kuriame serveryje nubaudė?    apie 1 nakties, fy_pool_day    VIMO.LT »|AWP|« Only

Jeigu žinote, kuris Admin nubaudė? Admin: ???
Reason: Wallhack
Length: permanent.

Kokia buvo situacija ir kas vyko prieš gaunant bausmę? 
Mane melagingai apkaltino sienomis. Norėčiau pamatyti demonstracinę versiją, kurioje jūs manote, kad aš apgaudinėju, nes tai yra taip kvaila, kad aš tiesiog žaidžiau su draugu ir buvau uždraustas nuo sienų, bet aš jau įdiegiau 0 kodų 

I am English sorry  for bad lithuanian

Dalintis šį pranešimą

well i was playing with my friend Emil and i was banned for wallhacks yet i cant see why because I have no cheat software and I believe this ban is unfair because they say im cheating yet how can i cheat with no cheats installed

Dalintis šį pranešimą

My guess is cos you only have 170hrs on the game and you probably looked suspicious. Tho the admin that banned you had to ask if you have a main first.
You were banned by: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bbyoda/

He is not a warden, just a regular admin. Our wardens will watch the demo and see for themselves if you did cheat or not. If you're innocent, the admin will get a warning or his privileges revoked (if it's his 2nd warning).

Stay tuned.

Dalintis šį pranešimą