Flockhand

Unban application [Flockhand]

Hello, 

forgive me for not speaking lithuanian language.

i've been spending on your AWP server quite some time and playing on it for 2 months already. Some people had been calling cheats on me, which happens from time to time while playing on PUB servers, but today for some reasons i was getting a lot more of cheating accusations than usually , which also resulted in a ban... 

I'm playing this game since 2014 and never ever in my life i've used any cheats 🙂

Desktop Screenshot 2020.06.22 - 20.11.42.29.png

Counter-strike  Global Offensive Screenshot 2020.06.22 - 20.00.50.59.png

Redaguota Flockhand

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Yea, i was the one i banned you, at the exact round, 2 people said, that check you because they were accusing you using cheats - wallhack and at the exact round you headshotted me throw the wall in the head, unbanned you, because other warden Pawel, is sure that you are not cheating, so better dont disappoint him and me.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

6 minutes prieš, Moi'zy said:

Yea, i was the one i banned you, at the exact round, 2 people said, that check you because they were accusing you using cheats - wallhack and at the exact round you headshotted me throw the wall in the head, unbanned you, because other warden Pawel, is sure that you are not cheating, so better dont disappoint him and me.

just an advice then

Before banning someone, spectate the suspect for at least few minutes by yourself 🙂

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Just a coincidence? 

2 guys said that you are cheating (using wh). 5 secs. later you headshotted me through the box 2 times 🙂 

Dalintis šį pranešimą