Link

Banned for nothing

I don't know which people you give admin privileges, but I just got falsely banned.
Screenshot of ban:
rCiQ1FM.png

I don't hack, he just banned me for 'wallhaking' even spelled wrong.
This is my Faceit, where I use Anticheat:
https://www.faceit.com/en/players/Rixhi

Your name/Profile url -
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rixh1/

Time, map and server you were punished? -
An hour ago, fy pool day map with awp only, server: >>AWP<< 128T !ws !gloves Vimo.LT

Name of admin? -
SuperisHD

Explain the situation, what happened, why did you recieve the punishment? -

I was playing the game, was owning, because there is a lot of silvers/goldnovas on the server, had a score of like 25-10, and recieved a ban out of the blue, nothing was said.

- I don't have proof - care to elaborate how I can have proof?
This steam account is linked to this Faceit account:
https://www.faceit.com/en/players/Rixhi
 - Faceit requires anticheat, and as you can see on Faceit, I have really good stats.

-----------------------

The admin Superishd is not fit for being an admin, not sure how someone this clowny can be an admin, when u search his name on Steam, multiple 'secondary' accounts show up, with VAC bans....
This guy is actually a fucking clown:

bl4s7f4.png

Redaguota Link

Dalintis šį pranešimą

This is the person who banned me: 
y593h9B.png
Who has multiple secondary accounts with VAC BANS:
64JzkaH.png

TdQo4cl.png

Actually fucking humor.... trying to add this guy for false banning me, but of course declining the friendrequest.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Just now, Pawel said:

Can you tell me where(map) and when you got banned?

Yes sorry, this is the server:
And it's about an hour ago now I believe, 
It's in your data base here aswell, with a time on it:
j3xuuyl.png

RToI9Pq.png

Dalintis šį pranešimą

@Link He got banned for six months for having the vac bans, thank you for the information. @Bullzai Sakė botmanas serveryje buvo kai šitam vyrukui bana dėjo, jis pats nematė, kad cheatintu tai manau, kad saugiai nuimti bana galima.

Redaguota Tomas

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Just now, Tomas said:

@Link He got banned for six months for having the vac bans, thank you for the information. @Bullzai sake botmanas serveryje buvo kai sitam vyrukui bana dėjo, jis pats nematė, kad cheatintu tai manau, kad saugiai nuimti bana galima.

He cheated 70 days ago, hes falsely banning me for wallhacking, because im a good player, this guy is not fit for having admin privs...
But thanks for the reply ❤️

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Just now, Link said:

He cheated 70 days ago, hes falsely banning me for wallhacking, because im a good player, this guy is not fit for having admin privs...
But thanks for the reply ❤️

I meant that he got banned in our servers for having vacced accounts aswell.😄 The situation with your ban should be resolved soon too.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Just now, Tomas said:

I meant that he got banned in our servers for having vacced accounts aswell.😄 The situation with your ban should be resolved soon too.

Ah ok cool, thats a sick system you have then.

Dalintis šį pranešimą

Administratoriaus SuperisHD pasiaiškinimas 

[LT] 😂 0 lvl acc, jie buvo sukurti speceliai cheatinti prieš no prime. 
[EN] 😂 0 lvl acc, account was created specifically for that cheating against no prime.
[LT] Buvai užblokuotas 7 žaidėjų verdiktu, stebėt aš tave stebėjau kelis kartus vedžiojai per sieną.
[EN] You have been blocked 7 players voting, i watched you several times as you guided across the wall.
[LT] Speceliai parašiau Vimo.lt, kad galėtum kreiptis, jeigu neteisingai užblokavau.
[EN] I wrote specifically Vimo.lt, so that you can to apply, if I blocked it incorrectly.

• Kek 2
  • Nepatinka 1

Dalintis šį pranešimą

"7 žaidėjų" tu turi SpecAdmin nemanau kad buvo protinga kliautis kitais žaidėjais ar reikia baninti ar ne ir jei šitaip bandai gauti unbana nemanau kad išeis kaškas vis dėlto turi acc su VAC banais "tiksliau 2" beto aš irgi ta žmogu žiurėjau ir nepastebėjau kaško įtartino 

Redaguota not batman

Dalintis šį pranešimą